We are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to be a part of our Brand Management team. The ideal candidate will be able to write articulately and fluently in English, speak Italian to a fluent or advanced level, have a solid level of wine knowledge, an interest in product data management and a keen eye for detail. If successful, you will work with colleagues across several teams to provide valuable marketing support services to our internal teams and customers.
- Product information: Managing technical details and product fact sheet content for marketing materials and website;
- Supplier visits: Working with Brand Managers to create itineraries for visiting producers to maximise commercial success;
- Marketing support: Supporting the Sales and Brand Management team with marketing requests, such as creating event and training booklets, and other materials as required;
- Competitions: Coordinating entries for several awards competitions, maintaining awards results data;
- Trip planning: Planning various group trips to visit wine producers. Project managing trip logistics, itineraries, budgeting and producer liaison functions;
- Point of Sale materials: Consulting with Brand Managers to source available POS options from suppliers for promotions and year-round customer requests. Creation of POS brochures for customers with the Design team
- Brand Management support for Italian producers: planning time in trade in UK and Ireland, planning group trips out to producers, creating fact sheets for new products/vintages, collecting images, logos, bottle shots etc. for marketing materials
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised and efficient, with excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential;
- Confident Italian language skills required;
- Previous experience in the wine trade is advantageous;
- A good level of wine knowledge, a minimum of WSET Level 2 preferable;
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience with the following:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives;
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus;
- 22 days’ holiday rising to 25 days;
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance;
- Discounted wine.
Located in Clapham North, south west London, and accredited by Investors in People, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Please apply with covering letter, CV and salary expectations to: [email protected]
Deadline: Sunday 16th July