Mateus Rosé is one of the oldest and most loved wine brands in the UK, ranked no. 5 by volume in the Rosé sector with a dedicated and extremely loyal following. Exciting developments are planned to bring Mateus to a wider audience in 2018 with this role being key to its success.
We are recruiting a Business Manager who will be responsible for implementing and further developing the Mateus UK brand plan in all channels of the UK market.
You will work closely with Sogrape, the brand owner/producer and the Sales/National Accounts teams to identify opportunities and drive market growth.
This role will be perfect for an individual with extensive commercial marketing experience who has a tenacious and thorough approach as well as strong communication and analytical skills. The ability to multi-task is essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Existing experience in marketing wine or commercial marketing in other categories
- Experience of the off-trade/grocery sector and an understanding of commercial make-up of promotional structures
- Strong communication skills along with an organised, tenacious and thorough approach
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of wine is an advantage
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience with the following:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus
- 22 days’ holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- Discounted wine
Please apply with covering letter, CV and salary expectations to: [email protected]